This looks so helpful! Veggie cooking cheat sheet!
wanna know whats a good feeling…………………………..
buying these shorts two months ago and not wearing them cause i had a muffin top and now i don’t
i can’t wait to do this
Hopefully 20 for me.. Ah then I’ll be back to 168 :)
If you want it, work for it.
Apple Bed of Nachos
- 3 crispy and slightly tart apples
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Slice up apples thin enough so it would be easy to eat the slice in one or two bites.
- Lightly spritz the apples with lemon juice to keep them from browning too fast.
- Melt some peanut butter and drizzle it all over the apples.
- Top the apples and peanut butter with unsweetened flaked coconut, sliced almonds, a few pecans and chocolate chips.
- Finally, drizzle a little more peanut butter onto the plate.
- Serve straight away, or chilled.