I’m back! healthy weight loss, thinspo and fitspo blog! click here :-)
AB RIPPER X: 25 reps each
- In & Outs
- Bicycle (2 sets, one forward, one backward)
- Seated Crunchy Frog
- Cross Leg/Wide Leg Sit-up (Not shown)
- Fifer Scissor
- Hip Rock’N Raise
- Pulse Up
- Rollup/V-Up Combo
- Oblique V-up
- Leg Climb
- Mason Twist (50 reps, not shown)
Stretch before and after.
REBLOG IF YOURE A FITBLR
who is in it for the long run, not just a summer diet!
“Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off.”Mary Lou Retton (via robindoesrunning)
It’s sad that i’m 16 years old and trying to teach myself to eat intuitively again
- Shaun T: You can do it
- Me: actually no but I can flop around on the floor like an idiot while you and your friends are beacons of physical fitness
Did day 2 of couch to 5k!
I ate really well today.
My friends and I went to Dairy Queen and I didn’t get anything.
My dad and I had a good chat about weight loss and food and this country’s problem with obesity. It was good!
~LUNA BAR GIVEAWAY!~
I am giving away these 8 Luna bars, so enter if you would like these flavors!:)
- Must be following (http://tiny-but-feisty.tumblr.com/)
- Reblog only once
- Only enter if Luna bars are scarce in your area.
I am willing to ship international!
-Iced Oatmeal Raisin
-Chocolate Dipped Coconut
-Peanut Honey Pretzel
-Caramel Nut Brownie (2)
-Vanilla Almond (3)
***Winners will be chosen by random.org
Contest entries will be over by the end of this weekend, so reblog away, and good luck!! :D